Office Junior Vacancy
Thank you for your interest. We’re delighted to say that this position has now been filled.
Caroline Cope, 3 February 2010
Would you like to join our team?
The Sanderum Centre based across 2 site locations, Chinnor & Thame is looking for an enthusiastic person to join their team. We operate as a Business Centre and provide fully serviced Office Space and Business Services to small to medium size businesses.
The role includes: -
- Spending time working at both sites – Chinnor & Thame (own transport is essential)
- Answer the telephone in individual company names; patch the call through to the relevant client or alternatively take a detailed message and pass through accordingly by email or TEXT
- Provide backup support to both Chinnor & Thame Receptionists including lunch and holiday cover
- Procurement of kitchen supplies, stationery and building maintenance items
- Secretarial & Administrative support (both to resident and non-resident clients)
Hours of employment are 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday. Salary is in the region of £12,000 pa and remuneration includes 20 days holiday per annum plus statutory Bank Holidays.
Please apply in writing only with covering letter and CV to:
Mrs Caroline Cope,
The Sanderum Centre Ltd, Sanderum House, Oakley Road, Chinnor, Oxon OX39 4TW.